Sunday, April 13, 2014

Jordana: Hit or Miss




I just recently discovered Jordana as a brand, (where have I been? seriously!...) and I must say, I have fallen in love with it.

For starters, it's really inexpensive... and let's be honest, who doesn't love that. Their products can range from $1-10 max, and they are surprisingly good (for what I've tried so far anyway).

Jordana's face makeup is something I haven't venture in enough, but I really enjoy their powder blushes, good color selection, decent staying power, great blendability for the price. Their Oil-free make up has a great full coverage, excellent staying power, I find it oxidizes a little bit so try to get a shade slightly lighter than your skin tone.






For me personally the real winner in Jordana Cosmetics are their Lip Products.

Jordana has a wide selection of lipstick variations. Their color range is huge, (if you buy online) literally they have almost any color you can think of. They have different formulations, Matte, Lustre, etc., and the pigmentation is incredible.

Their Lip glosses are so lovely, they aren't sticky at all and feel really great on the lips. I dare to say these jordana lip glosses are my favorites of the moment, the consistency is wet and feels light on the lips, you can almost forget you are wearing lipgloss, and they range from slightly shimmery to non shimmery (cream almost) and very shimmery, and they smell deliciously fruity.

One of Jordana's most popular products are their Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stains and they have been one of the favorites, not because their are cheap but because they are genuinely good. Great feeling on the lips, scent is the same fruity smell as their lipsticks and glosses and they have good pigmentation for a balm and great staying power.

All in All, I give Jordana Cosmetics and Hit as a brand in general. What do you think? Would you give it a try? Let me know!

XO,
Monniquitabella
--------------------------------------------   Shop  Here  -------------------------------------------------










No comments:

Post a Comment