Thursday, April 10, 2014

My Favorite Cleanser: The Body Shop's "Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

 Yes! I've said it! this is my favorite cleanser of the moment.


Hello my lovelies!

I am Back! and excited to show you this beautiful product! Yes, I call it beautiful because it leaves my skin feeling so beautiful after I had used it. It's simply so good.Ok, lets focus here...as you may probably tell by the pictures and the title this is a face cleanser in the form of butter or balm. Balm cleanser are very popular right now but most of them are on the more pricey side, however, this Camomile Cleanser by The Body Shop is only $15. It really isn't expensive, I have used mine every single day for almost three weeks and haven't hit bottom yet it; I can assure you it will last you for a decent amount of time.

Now Lets talk about the product itself...Its is (as the name suggests) a butter consistency, that as soon as I put on my skin it melts very nicely and you can feel it working into your skin breaking down make up, sweat or dirt particles. I apply directly onto my skin and work it with my fingers, massaging every bit of my face and neck until I feel is necessary (sometimes I linger because it feels very nice almost therapeutic). The scent..oh my! the chamomile scent is so nice and relaxing; smells very natural and fresh of chamomile, can't get any better, only it does.


This cleanser not only feels and smells good but it actually works. It removes all my makeup including eye and waterproof makeup, without striping my face, I simply remove everything with a hot muslin cloth  and it leaves my skin so soft, doesn't feel striped or feeling that I need to put moisturizer immediately because I feel like my face is going to rip out like other cleansers do. I simply go on with my skin care routine feeling freshly clean. All in all, is very good, totally worth the try. Would you try it? let me Know.XO,Moniquitabella

------------------------------------------- Shop here -----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment