Saturday, July 20, 2013

NARS: Kalahari Eye Shadow Duo

Hello There!

I want to present to you my newest love.

I have found the perfect neutral eye shadow duo for my brown eyes.
I was walking by the NARS counter in Sephora and I couln't help ito notice this beautiful Eye Shadow Duo. I was in the hunt for the perfect nude eye colors that would suit my light brown eyes. And although many of you may think that the naked palettes from urban decay have a nice range of neutral eye shadows, I just have to admit that I have a weakness for NARS luxurios products. Personally I will do with just these two tones for a naked eye.
 NARS Kalahari consists of two brownish colors as you may tell by the pictures, but they are slightly different.

The color to the left is a more bronze color that is more shimmery compared to the color in right. the color to the right is a more purply brown.
both of the colors are shimmery but the consistency is perfect they are so buttery and blend super easy.
I will make an tutorial using this duo over to my youtube channel Moniquitabella G.  I will keep you posted

No comments:

Post a Comment