Saturday, June 15, 2013

Estee Lauder blush in electric pink

What can i tell you about this blush?....
Beautiful color shade!!! If you are a pink lover like me, and you adore pinky blushes then you would absolutely love this one. It has a beautiful matte barbie pink shade. Love it!!!
Beautiful packaging!!! It is gold on the top and sort of transparent on the bottom. I just love staring at it :) don't you?
The texture is super buttery, blends very easily, but you gotta be careful tho...it has such a nice pigmentation that a little dab can complete one cheek.
This is how it looks on my cheeks, you can go lightly or you can pack it on for a bolder cheek look. I personally recomend this color for light to medium skin tones, but again anyone can try it. This Estee Lauder blush is def. staying in my make bag for a good while.


2 comments: