Sunday, June 2, 2013

Clinique Stay-matte Oil-free makeup

Clinique Stay-matte Oil-free makeup
This Foundation formula is targeted to oily skin, hence the name. However, I find most "matte" bases to be really heavy on the skin whereas this formula feels really light.The consistency is very liquidy so be warned if you are going to use it, i recommend giving it a good shake before.It is light to medium coverage, but it is buildable and leaves a beautiful finish on the skin.  Even though it is matte, on my (very Oily) skin looks very natural, due to the fact that my skin is still able to show up through the foundation. The duration of this base is not as long lasting as i had hoped, I will say that it lasts about 4-5 hours on my (again very oily) skin before i have to blot or powder again.
The packaging is ideal, because not only does it look great, but is also very convenient. As you may be able to see from the pictures, it comes in a very thin and sleek plastic tube that makes it very portable (easy to travel with) and easy for application as well because it makes it really easy to take the product out.
Overall, I find it to be really nice on the skin and for being a middle to high-end foundation the pricing was not bad at all, 23 Dollars. You can find this on any clinique counter, I personally bought mine at nordstrom, but it is also available online.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, after reading this amazing article i am too happy to
    share my knowledge here with friends.

    Also visit my site TruVisage Reviews

    ReplyDelete