Sunday, December 8, 2013

GIFT GUIDE FOR HER - Christmas 2013

Hello Again My Lovelies! Today I thought I would share with you some ideas or inspiration on what to give the women in your life this christmas.

 1. You can never go wrong with a bottle of perfume. Now perfume can be kind of tricky, given that scents can be very reticular to a persons taste. However I chose this Britney Spears perfume for the reason that it may appeal to a lot of "young" women. its scent is rather sweet and strong i think it  would be perfect for that young teenager that is moving fro the body splashes to the perfume fragrances. 

Now if you want something a little more sophisticated but that is still a quite young fragance, I think (being a little bias) that the Michael Kors Very Hollywood perfume is really amazing and quite lasting as well.




 2. If the women in your life love bath products, Soap and Glory have the best products, from the smell to the packaging and they actually get the work done beautifully their formulas are great and they are quite affordable, plus they look pretty in your bathroom.
for those makeup lovers Sephora, has some of the best gift sets, as you can see above The Give me Some Lip set being one of them is really cute would make a great gift since she can try many lip products at an affordable price point.

If you think your lady is more tech oriented, than i think the kindle fire or the iPad mini would make great gifts, as she can read on the go, browse through the internet, shop, watch videos all on the go using one of these devices. 

I would personally love to get some of these gifts for myself. There are obviously a ton of things you can get her/them but in case you were stuck on what to buy, I thought I would give some ideas.

I also made a video on my youtube channel where I talk about these and a few more gifts Ideas and tips, in case you want to see,.


Remember that the most important thing is to be happy with the ones you love and that the gifts come as a second.

I love you guys and I will be back soon! Hope you Enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment