Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A Festive Breakfast: Papaya pancakes and hard boil eggs + coffee

Hello my lovelies!! Today i woke up and thought I would show you what I ate for breakfast. Actually I am trying to be more healthy, but again my sweet tooth is never satisfied so i try to balance things out but adding healthier sweets along with some protein.
And I actually never used to eat like this. I was more of fried scrambled eggs and refried beans with some tortillas as my typical breakfast meal (being that I am Mexican). But again lately I have been trying to be more healthy and I wanted to share it with you. I'm not really big on cooking and I don't know a lot of good recipes that are tasty and healthy at the same time, so if you got any you can share with me I'd love to see them!
 My morning coffee is a total must. I cannot start my day without my cup of coffee and this Rudolph mug makes my coffee taste even better :). I normally don't put any sweetener to my coffee but cream or milk is a must, I just can't down a black coffee. So I use either fat free creamer or 2% milk.

 This deliciousness you see before you is actually super simple to make (literally). These pancakes i made using papaya, strawberries, oatmeal and milk mixed into the pancake mix. So yummy I Promise! They are so sweet from the fruit that i don't even have to add syrup or honey.
To the eggs i simply add ground pepper and salt.

and this is my breakfast, you want to try something like this let me know in the comments.
Thank you and I will talk to you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment