Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Black & White Trend

Hello my Lovelies!!!! The year is Over and is time to reminisce on some of the trends we'd enjoyed last year.
My Personal favorite was the Black & White trend; either, mixing clothing items in white and black or by wearing prints that already combined the two colors.
This selfie was taken at a b-day party I attended last year and the theme of course was "Black&White".
I opted for a black top with a white stripe at the waist, Black pants and a white coat.


Black or white are colors that in my opinion are timeless and classic. Either as a trend or not I always love to wear them combining the two in one outfit or by themselves, however when my outfit is put together with only these two colors I feel like a million Bucks. I feel Extra elegant and sophisticated (maybe i just love them because I have a very conservative style), but whatever style you may have this combo is a classic.



These last few photos were taken before a wedding a attended, and again the I wore black and white, only this time my dress had incorporated the two colors in this houndstooth print that I love. I accompanied this dress with black tights and the same white coat to put my out fit together.

This was one of my favorite trends last year tell what were some of yours.
Thank you my lovelies and I will be back soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment