Sunday, February 2, 2014

What's on my Vanity?

Hello my Lovelies!! Allow me to invite you to my vanity tour :)


 I recently bought the clear container/ organizer you see at the far left and I found myself cleaning "decluttering" and reorganizing the stuff on my vanity so once i finished i thought it looked really pretty, worth showing you guys; so hopefully you like  what i have done. In this picture you basically see an overview of what is on the top of my vanity. You can sort of see, like i said that clear container where i keep some of my essentials, right behind it there is a magnifying mirror and two body splashes. In between the container and the big mirror I have a Duo Body Butter from The Body Shop in "Sweat Pea." Going in that order there is my big mirror in the center of the vanity, and next to it, to its right there is my perfume tray with some of my favorite perfumes and there is also my most used make up brushes.

I just love how this clear container looks and is so functional at the same time. I own quite a bit of make up and I like to have at easy reach while also displaying some of my favorite pieces. I obtain this container at Ross, but you can probably find, if not the same, a very similar piece on ebay or amazon for very inexpensive. Behind it I have a mirror a got form Target a "Sweet on Paris" body spray from BBW and another from Hollister in "Solana Beach."
  In the actual Container, as you can see there is a lot of lip products, some by MAC, Rimmel London, Clinique, Revlon and NYX just to mention a few. in the biggest compartment, there are my mini face lotion by clinique, my favorite foundation of the moment, which is the Rimmel "Match Perfection" my EOS lip Balm and a face powder and a mascara by Clinique. at the back of this main compartment there are two deep, very skinny compartments where i keep some eyeliners, more lip products, my NYX eyebrow pencil and my fave mascara of the moment the Tarte Amazonian Clay mascara.
I also keep a few eyeshadows from Loreal, and at the back in the smaller compartments i keep some blushes, I honestly can't have enough of this piece, I'm so happy.

This pic shows my perfumery tray which, obviously keeps some of my fave perfumes. The mirror tray again was a purchase I made a while back from ROSS. Just to mention so of my faves perfumes starting from the back; I have Ck One by Calvin Klein, I love this one year round, then i have my Juicy Couture "Viva La Juicy" which I like more for this wintery season since i find it to be a little on the sweet side. Next to my "Viva La Juicy" is my newest addition to my collection, which is the Dolce Gabbana "Light Blue;" I love this perfume but I do think it would be more Summer appropriate, What do you guys Think? Continuing on, there is my Michael Kors "Very Hollywood" that is kind of hidden by the massive blue bottle in front of it which is the Britney Spears "curious" which I don't love I don't hate but is almost gone and i am trying to use up just to get rid of the massive bottle, LOL. Then I have my DKNY in "Be Delicious" again another very sweet scent that i find appropriate for this time of the year. Last but not least is the tiny little bottle of my BCBG Generation perfume I just think the bottle is so cute and i want to have it out there for display.


Last but not least guys on my vanity I keep this container that i recycled from the trash, yes i took it out of our garbage cleaned it and repurposed it as my brush holder. I honestly don't know its former role but again i found it in our garbage and thought was cute and decided to give a second chance of life. In it i keep the brushes i used the most (some are currently drying from their recent bath), which very from Models Own to Real Techniques.


Well that is everything for today I hope you enjoyed as much as I did. Leave me some storage recommendation i would love to hear them. THANKs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment