Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What's in my make up bag?

What I keep in my make up bag :)) What do you keep?



Hi beautiful!
So last weekend and the weekend before (and what appears to happen this weekend) I went to Los Angeles to stay over at my Aunt's place. I do this every so often and I always stay for at least two nights so i have to bring a decent amount of makeup and a few bits of skin care with me. Why I go with my aunt every weekend you may ask? well I go to obviously visit my lovely aunt she so nice but also to see and go out with my boyfriend as it is easier for both of us that way.
Well since I have been doing this weekend traveling for a very long time now, I have become very efficient on packing exactly what I need when it comes to make up. I only bring the true necessities and a few extras to go out at night time as I normally do (hence the main reason I go to L.A. is to go out with my Boyfriend.) Since I have already mentioned the word "necessities" I will start by sharing those makeup items I considered a necessity. First and for most I cannot be without my makeup base,  my concealer(s), and powder and that is because I have a not so desirable complexion. I have redness all over my chin and nose, acne scars around my chin and cheeks and so I need to cover those imperfections with base and concealer to even out my skin tone; once my skin is nice and even I feel so much better. Second most important thing in my bag is my mascara, and of course it has to be a very back mascara to make those eyelashes stand out and to really open my beautiful eyes :). Then I cannot forget my eyebrow "stuff;" my eyebrow shadow, brush and pencil, this trio has been a recent must have for me I have become obsessed  with this combo lately, I can't get enough. Another must is my good old cover girl blush in "soft sable"; I find this peachy bronze blush to be very flattering on me. 
Moving on to my not so necessary items, you will find in my bag my eyeshadow palette in brown neutrals and  throw in the mix a couple of other fun shimmery shades to spice up my make up if necessary, I also have my eyeliners both in black and brown to make a more intense and sexy eye look if I happen to go out for drinks or on a date :) and last but not least some bronzers if i decide to add more color and warmth to my face, since I'm looking a little pale this days. All this along with my makeup brushes is what is being carried in my Juicy Couture makeup bag every time i travel to LA with my Aunt for the Weekend.
Let me know in the comments what are you absolute must makeup pieces and what you always keep in your makeup bag. 
Thank you and I will be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment