Saturday, July 20, 2013

Models own colorful brushes


Hello there!I just wanted to share my beautiful and very bright brushes that I found in Marshalls store the other day.This are the new addition to my brush collection, and so far are my favorite. I was not aware that Models own did makeup brushes as well, I only knew about their nail polishes, but i love this brushes so much.I always gravitate towards these brushes when im doing my make up in the morning, and I know it has very much to do with how bright they are.Even though they are probably not the best make up brushes out there, they make my makeup routine more fun. 

Up here you see the powder brush that came in its own.
The bright orange brush set also from above, comes with a shader brush, crease brush, angled brush, lip brush and blush brush.
Aren't they cute?


No comments:

Post a Comment