Sunday, July 21, 2013

New Rimmel Show Offs??

Big bang, Stellar, Aurora, Nova, & Nude Eclipse

Hello there again!!

As you may already know Rimmel has Brought their "APOCALIPS" lip laquers over to america under the name of "SHOW OFF"...kinda of disappointed with the name change, I believe Apocalips is a better, more unique kind of name, but enough about the name and let me tell you about the product itself.
As you may tell by the pictures above, there are two Rimmel "apocalips" and three "show off." I had been eyeing these lip laquers for months after Fleur from Fleur de Force on youtube introduced them in one of her videos. What I did I order the apocalips from asos which came from the UK and weeks after I realized they were actually for sale in Walgreens, but again with a different name. They are technically the same thing, however I did noticed a much stronger opacity with the "apocalips" than with the "Show Offs" and also I find the scent much stronger with the Show Offs compared to the apocalips. However I did really enjoy them all and recomend them to you.

The color that I got are (starting left to right from the picture above):
-Big Bang: bright red
-Stellar: Orangy red
-Aurora: Coral
-Nova: Barbie pink
-Nude Eclipse: Nude
# 400 Big Bang 
#600 Nude Eclipse
#501 Stellar
#401 Aurora

#102 Nova


No comments:

Post a Comment