Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Beauty Scenario TAG

Today I came across this tag and i thought it would be 
fun to do it. Hope you enjoy it!!

The Questions:


1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep? -Higher end: Clinique Even Better Foundation -Drugstore: Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation


2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?-I would try to ignore it completely as it might be rude to the person interviewing me, thus affecting the result of my interview 


3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?-a bright coral or a bright red (Jordana twist n shine moisturizer lip balms in candied coral and rock n rouge)


4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?-I would have added some layers to my super long and flat hair, and makeup wise I would probably have changed my black eyeliner on the bottom tight line only staple; as it made my eyes look even smaller than they already are :(


5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.-this has actually happened to me in a very similar way. about 5 years ago i went to a completely new to me hair dresser in recommendation of my lovely cousin, asking for a Victoria Beckham's staple Bob and she completely ruined my hair, giving me the worst, unfixable haircut. I didn't tell her anything I just went home and cried and cried for weeks! However, now i would probably be more smart about it and not trust them that they know what they are doing, pay more attention and if they do end up ruining my hair i would ask for a refund. Politely :)


6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?-My Victoria's Secret palette that i bought two years ago for the holidays, it is bulky, but it has everything! literally everything.


7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?-my MAC eyeshadow palette, it was expensive!


8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven't noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs-I wouldn't say anything. A makeup item isn't worth losing a friend over it. However, I wouldn't let them borrow anything expensive anymore :) jo jo jo 
Well that is everything for this tag, It is so fun. I TAG you to do it and let me know so I can go read your answers :)


No comments:

Post a Comment